On 6 July 2020, Kyle Breneman wrote:

> I'm looking for examples of inspiring library dashboards that can inform a
> makeover of ours <http://library.ubalt.edu/about-us/>.  (Note: we don't
> have Tableau.)  Also, please respond if you've ever used Dashing
> <http://dashing.io/> to make a dashboard.

I made this at York University Libraries in Toronto.  It uses Shiny and R:

https://dashboard.library.yorku.ca/

Due to moving to Alma earlier this year (and the pandemic) the print circs
aren't showing, and another technical thing means the current EZProxy stats
aren't being updated, but I'll get both of those fixed up soon.

The code is on GitHub as part of a larger set of web-based tools called DashYUL:

https://github.com/yorkulibraries/dashyul/

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art: https://listeningtoart.org/