From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of scott bacon
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Library dashboards

[EXTERNAL EMAIL - USE CAUTION]

We used Highcharts several years ago to make a dashboard of select library statistics. Our example is a flat webpage, but you can also rig it up to automatically update from a database at set intervals.

<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1NuUVEs92gpMNNHBRIZE1HMBpa4BvGj-AurmQ-4nlRgeXfEPK_q_SzOM-AVheOL6-dRoMr3IWpG_qOQKrJhOygrkxI8rFbNFf4PksKEdjVvP-rSt5JjjSiJhqZg5uR6Noa-dHaAgAuuov744BA2fS9POYRyu57AzfhAi5V_54RX3LOektSuqnE5vXHqdWAdU9x4EccG0ifFfJfuk-ZessmDR3qc--AYA2ERnAWwFuQolO4KCF5zGfo_8Z_gJFtkbAYs_f7wPTppnImzXgYP6PCTt4qVNSR0Lx2FPhQgbJtBDTS0dHIxsS2RFLVQGY4312TbFXJsa1uBKArt48xyG1HsJ6eF7o5ZrJd5vvEapN7RJ01tcs6KZUCCdKp6kowjV9l58L30Zhh2_HmrYPM_LoCZ0ruQiz0LfFr-8vTsauSzL1HwLYiowH4Uvw9I3kGM4X/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coastal.edu%2Flibrary%2Fdashboard%2Findex.html>

Scott Bacon
Coordinator of Digital Initiatives
Coastal Carolina University