Our dashboard at Lincoln University (New Zealand) is based on PHP and a couple of javascript libraries - credits at the bottom of the page. It basically pulls data out of anything we've got an API for. https://library2.lincoln.ac.nz/dashboard/

Deborah

From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of William Denton
Sent: Friday, 10 July 2020 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Library dashboards

On 6 July 2020, Kyle Breneman wrote:

> I'm looking for examples of inspiring library dashboards that can inform a
> makeover of ours <http://library.ubalt.edu/about-us/<http://library.ubalt.edu/about-us>>. (Note: we don't
> have Tableau.) Also, please respond if you've ever used Dashing
> <http://dashing.io/<http://dashing.io>> to make a dashboard.

I made this at York University Libraries in Toronto. It uses Shiny and R:

https://dashboard.library.yorku.ca/<https://dashboard.library.yorku.ca>

Due to moving to Alma earlier this year (and the pandemic) the print circs
aren't showing, and another technical thing means the current EZProxy stats
aren't being updated, but I'll get both of those fixed up soon.

The code is on GitHub as part of a larger set of web-based tools called DashYUL:

https://github.com/yorkulibraries/dashyul/<https://github.com/yorkulibraries/dashyul>

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada --- Listening to Art: https://listeningtoart.org/<https://listeningtoart.org>
https://www.miskatonic.org/<https://www.miskatonic.org> --- GHG.EARTH: https://ghg.earth/<https://ghg.earth>

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."