Hi Clara,

For these kind of lookups, fixes, merges, extractions, transformations, LibreCat's Catmandu has been my "got to" solution for MARC (and other bib / aut records formats) ETL,

              https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu-MARC

given how versatile, the modules it incorporates, the possible sources and destinations (stores)... hope I properly understood your need.

If so, here are some Catmandu resources:

* Tutorial: https://librecatproject.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/day-1-getting-catmandu/
* About Catmandu 1.20: https://librecatproject.wordpress.com/
* Fixes: https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu/wiki/Fixes
* Cheat Sheet - https://librecat.org/assets/catmandu_cheat_sheet.pdf

Hope this helps! (and I am sure there are plenty of Catmandu experts here :) )

Filipe

Filipe MS Bento, PhD  | BL Labs Technical Lead
Email / Skype for Business:  mailto:[log in to unmask]
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8135-2304
https://www.bl.uk/people/experts/filipe-bento

British Library Labs
The British Library, St Pancras, London, NW1 2DB
Email: mailto:[log in to unmask]  | Twitter: @BL_Labs