Hi All,
I'm wondering if anyone has a starting point resource or roundup of resources that discuss the digitization of engineering datasheets. I'm thinking like ASM phase diagrams, CINDAS thermophysical properties, whatnot is in Springer Materials... There might be some examples from NASA or DOD - some were developed in the '60s & 70's and were bound volumes that almost look typewritten with hand drawn Greek letters and hand drawn graphs?  I'm guessing this problem has been attacked by multiple groups over time but newer ML methods would help?

I'll probably also ask this of domain listservs - apologies for any duplication.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
Christina

------
Christina K. Pikas, BS, MLS, PhD
Principal Professional Staff
(she/her/hers)
Librarian
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Baltimore: 443.778.4812
D.C.: 240.228.4812
[https://orcid.figshare.com/ndownloader/files/8439110/preview/8439110/preview.gif] https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4455-8036