Hello, everyone!

For more than a decade, the VuFind Community has been building a flexible and feature-rich open source discovery system used by libraries all over the world. While currently based at Falvey Memorial Library (Villanova University, Philadelphia), the project is international and many activities take place in national and local communities. This year, we are planning on a free Virtual VuFind Summit, to be held from September 29 to October 1, so we can bring together the international community, despite the restrictions and health risks imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to share knowledge not only among ourselves but also with interested librarians and other potential newcomers.

In order to prepare a Summit that is truly for the community, we need your feedback so we can understand  what your expectations are, which topics you would like us to discuss, and what kind of hands-on workshops or other training you would like to participate in.

If you are interested in joining the event, please take a few moments to fill out our survey so we can make sure the content and logistics meet your needs!

https://umfrage.uni-leipzig.de/index.php/662874

I'm also happy to answer questions and receive feedback if there is anything you would like to talk about beyond the scope of the survey.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see some of you at the Summit!

- Demian