Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN) is hosting a follow up virtual summit over October 7-9, 2020 (https://trln.org/event/blacklight-summit/) to further explore topics raised during the May 7-8, 2020 summit hosted by Princeton University Library (https://library.princeton.edu/blacklight-devops).

Planners are still working out the details for the format and duration of the follow up summit, but we are seeking the Blacklight Community’s feedback on potential topics for breakout groups and/or lightning talks.

We’ve curated a list of topics that were raised in the May summit (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jQ458Y9mwYbsLKTxS9IGf0NtM0WiJ_BRuBKsyWQgdPI/edit?usp=sharing). Please add a + next to topics that you think should be included as a breakout group and/or lightning talk. Feel free to add topics to the bottom of this list so others can offer their feedback on your suggestions. If you want to lead a lightning talk or a longer session, reach out to [log in to unmask] with your idea so we can include that in our planning.