[https://files.constantcontact.com/df76fc97001/ffab4da9-b360-4a2d-83f9-345b25dd09fb.jpg]

LYRASIS
Learning
Call for
Instructors
[https://files.constantcontact.com/df76fc97001/df2b0af0-0cdb-4b2b-8659-185d84fc236a.jpg]

[https://files.constantcontact.com/df76fc97001/dee7e9d8-e61b-4b7d-96f4-a1c2efd99282.png]

LYRASIS Learning is seeking out new instructors to train library, archive, museum, and other cultural heritage professionals on a wide range of topics. We are looking for practitioners with a strong background or interest in training to share your experience with others.

Our current areas of focus for classes include technology, digitization, preservation, metadata, management, leadership, and scholarly communication, but we are always expanding our topics and welcome proposals for classes that fall outside of those subjects. All of our classes are taught live, online. Check out our other classes on our upcoming class schedule<https://www.lyrasis.org/services/Pages/Classes.aspx> to learn more about our offerings.

Are you interested in teaching online with LYRASIS? Complete this form<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYRASISinstructor> to tell us about yourself.

Please contact Annie Peterson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions about teaching with LYRASIS.

Teach Online with LYRASIS<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYRASISinstructor>