Hello all,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m writing because CLIR/DLF is looking for some help on inclusivity efforts at this year’s virtual DLF Forum and affiliated events.

There are four major needs that we’ve identified for the run-up to the this year’s events in November that need some volunteers.

1. Revising/updating the Creating Accessible Presentations webinar from 2017

2. Reviewing the Code of Conduct for a virtual event

3. Inclusivity resources for setting expectations for virtual events (this is the most nebulous and still developing of needs right now).

4. Platform / tech advisory group

The full needs list with descriptions of each item and timelines are available as a Google Doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RiG_ZLZz3u-Ygd-j6tkDYlpAnaLA5El2m09_CjXETU8/edit?usp=sharing.

Add your name to the area/need you are able to devote time to and/or email [log in to unmask] so we can add you to our list. We've got a lot of people with a lot of talent, so let's work together to make this Virtual DLF Forum happen.

Thanks,

Aliya

(Many thanks to D. Krahmer for helping to put this email + ask together.)

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212