August 26: Museums Cohort Call

Hello everyone,

Please take a look at the latest monthly DLF Museums Cohort newsletter. We hope that you’ll be able to join us on our next monthly call on August 26th. As always, DLF Museums Cohort meetings are open to ALL.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys