A gentle reminder that this #DLFteach Twitter chat is tomorrow, August 18, at 2 p.m. Eastern. Join us! See details in the previous message enclosed, as well as at this URL: https://wiki.diglib.org/2020.08.18_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat . Apologies for duplication.

This chat is put on by the Digital Library Federation (DLF) Digital Pedagogy Working Group.