Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We’ve just published a suite of materials that came out of the Software
Preservation Network’s recent Fostering Communities of Practice project,
and today we want to highlight our Teaching Resources
<https://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/teaching-resources/>.

This suite of preservation and emulation learning modules for library and
archives educators was created by project research fellow, Dr. Amelia
Acker, for use in educational settings. The resources include an
introduction to emulation, a glossary of terms, and two case studies that
include key questions for classroom conversation.

If you’re able, we’d love for you to share them far and wide!

If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with Jessica
Meyerson <[log in to unmask]>.

All best,

Hannah

--