Our law and business schools have had to adopt some online proctoring
software, but the library took a stand against it for our own instruction,
and the undergraduate college won't be adopting it either.

https://zsr.wfu.edu/2020/statement-on-online-proctoring-services/
http://wfuogb.com/2020/08/zsr-pens-letter-against-proctoring-services/

--
Thomas Dowling
Director of Technologies, Z. Smith Reynolds Library