Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for tools we could use to develop a “data dashboard” for our library to produce summaries and visualizations of statistics for public consumption. I believe the stats will mainly be reference interactions, classes taught, database use, acquisitions, things like that.

I did find this article in the C4L journal, which is a helpful start! https://journal.code4lib.org/articles/12152

Any tips, tutorials, specific tools, or additional information would be great.

Thanks in advance.

-Justin

—
Justin de la Cruz (he / him / his)
Head, Department of Data Science, Instructional Design, and Technology
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30314

Website: www.auctr.edu
Phone (to leave a message): (404) 978-2064
Email: [log in to unmask]
Zoom (call, video): [log in to unmask]
Microsoft Teams (chat): [log in to unmask]
Schedule a meeting with me: https:[log in to unmask]