From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jon Fackrell
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2020 4:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Equella database structure

Hi there,

I would agree with Eric that Equella is not really abandonware. We are
using it for course content delivery at BYU-Idaho and work with Unicon who
provide our hosting and support.

Eric, I was surprised as well to see an openEquella question on this
listserv.

Deborah, I would recommend the openEquella Bulk Importer (EBI
https://github.com/openequella/openEQUELLA-ebi)<https://github.com/openequella/openEQUELLA-ebi)> tool. Contrary to what the
name suggests, it actually does have an export option in the Options tab.
This will allow you to export all of the metadata to a csv and download all
of the files.

Jon Fackrell