The link to Marielle Veve's article, "Using the Harvesting Method to Submit
ETDs into ProQuest: A Case Study of a Lesser-Known Approach," in my
original email pointed to a different article in the same issue. The
correct link is https://ejournals.bc.edu/index.php/ital/article/view/12197
(updated below).

Ken