Please note that a new resource is being offered to aid libraries in using
visualisation software.
https://visualizingthefuture.github.io/ front end
https://github.com/visualizingthefuture/ back end

"Visualizing the Future is an IMLS National Forum Grant to develop a
literacy-based instructional and research agenda for library and
information professionals with the aim to create a community of praxis
focused on data visualization. "

you can see an example set here,
https://visualizingthefuture.github.io/examples-repository/

*Viz and Tell #1 the next meeting is scheduled for October 20th at 2pm
EST. Viz and Tell #2 is scheduled Nov 17 at 2pm EST. *

I have cced the Leads of the project at [log in to unmask] in
case anyone wants to get in touch with them.

--
Regards,

*Julien Tremblay McLellan*
[image: Julien Tremblay McLellan 🌈]