AWS Business Support is essential for any organization that relies on its
online services, including websites.

If you only use AWS at the lowest level, say Lightsail only, you might not
need it. If you employ the usual service mix, you really need Business
Support to ensure continuity. Basic Support offers only access to
documentation and support forums, with no access to the AWS support team.

All the info is at https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/plans/?nc=sn&loc=1

We run services for libraries on AWS, including websites and digital asset
management systems. We haven't had to contact support very often — once or
twice a year — but on those occasions, they have been invaluable.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon