I searched for job hunting tips this week, to see if there was anything helpful to pass along to the digest. One question that stood out was "how do you network when you’re quarantined?" The answer was to look for webinars, attend online events, and be an active participant in all the above. But how do you find those networking opportunities in our field? Look no further than the DLF Community Calendar. It is an open events calendar for GLAM happenings worldwide, including the DLF working groups, which are always a great resource for making connections. After signing up for the calendar alerts, check out the latest jobs on the board!

Cultural Heritage Technical Developer, Dartmouth Library

Head, Acquisitions and Serials Services , University of Georgia Libraries

Reference & Instruction Librarian, Georgia State University

Project Coordinator, University of Arizona Libraries

Lead GALILEO/GIL Developer, University of Georgia Libraries

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org