Dear colleagues,

The deadline to submit an entry for the 2021 Library Publishing Directory
is September 14.

To have a profile of your library included in the Directory, please
complete our questionnaire at: https://librarypublishing.org/lpdq-2021/

Additional information is provided below.

Please e-mail [log in to unmask] with questions or comments.

Thank you,

The Library Publishing Coalition Directory Committee