Registration now open! Join the Archival Workers Emergency (AWE) Fund
Organizing Committee on Monday, September 21 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern for a
conversation about salary advocacy in libraries, archives, and museums.

Brenda Flora of the Association of Moving Image Archivists Advocacy
Committee, Elena Colón-Marrero and Melissa Gonzales of the Society of
American Archivists Archival Compensation Task Force, and Michelle Millar
Fisher of Art + Museum Transparency will participate in the panel
conversation.

Like our first AWE Fund event, this event is free to register, but we are
accepting donations.

*We welcome you to register here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/making-and-talking-money-lam-salary-transparency-tickets-117318200897
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/making-and-talking-money-lam-salary-transparency-tickets-117318200897%0d>*

All donations will go to AWE Fund, Art + Museum Transparency, and Labor
Notes. This event will include live captioning, and a recording will be
posted to the AWE Fund YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3DsohwOqsP4kgYlgOGV-w>.

--

Alison Clemens

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Head of Processing

Manuscripts & Archives, Yale University Library