Hi All,

Here's one I've researched and have not resolved so I'm hoping others have
resolved.

I want to search my gmails for greater than one year.

In the top gmail search bar I CAN type in and search date range but that
drop down menu with To, From, Has Words in will not appear if I type in a
date range.

If I wish to search by Has Words in I'm limited to the one year search.

I've tried using the Has Words in and next to that I've then typed in After
1/1/2019 Before 1/1/2020 and pressed Return but all that does is bring my
email from today going backwards day by day in October 2020.

In Thunderbird, I could search with all sorts ot search terms AND limit the
date rang making finding a certain email from greater than one year easy
and quick.

Thanks,

Charles.