It sounds like you are looking for the "Insights" page on Facebook. How to
access it may vary depending on if you have the new or old version of
Facebook, but it is usually near the notifications button. On the old
version (Classic Version), the Insights button will be on the top menu bar
next to notifications or in the "More" dropdown menu. On the new version of
Facebook, the menu has moved to the left side of the page and the Insights
button is located below the notifications.

Hopefully this helps.

--
*Bonnie Gardner, MLIS*
*Technology Librarian*

--
[City of Lewiston]

Notice : This email message is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). If you are not the designated recipient, retention,
distribution or copying of this email message is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please reply to the sender if you have received this message in
error, then delete the message.