I gratefully acknowledge the suggestions, comments, and insights that we
have received from Brian David, California Digital Library; Julia
Caffrey-Hill, Towson University; Steven Turner; and Katherine (Kate)
Deibel, Syracuse University Libraries to solve the issues related to
measuring web accessibility of Indian institutes.

I think finally we’re getting somewhere with the concept.

Heartfelt thanks and best regards

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
University of Kalyani, Kalyani - 741 235 (WB), India