Registration for the virtual DLF Forum, Digital Preservation 2020, and CLIR's 5 for 5 is open and while we are disappointed we can't meet in Baltimore you can still help the city out when you register for this year's events. You can choose an optional donation to the YES Drop-In Center, the Baltimore Restaurant Relief fund, or both. Now it's time for the latest jobs on the job board!

Technical Lead, The Commons, Michigan State University

University Librarian, American University

Digital Asset Manager, The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens

Assistant University Archivist, Stanford Libraries

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

Join the DLF Forum and NDSA’s Digital Preservation Hall of Sponsors

clir.org | diglib.org