Hello everyone,

By now, you probably know that registration is open for the year’s DLF Forum and affiliated events (and it’s FREE), but in case you missed it, we have 2020 DLF Forum shirts available for purchase until Monday, Oct. 19 at 11:59 PM: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/2020-forum-shirts

Shirts are Bella + Canvas jersey, available in both straight and curve cut (we recommend ordering a size up for best fit), and for the first time ever we are able to offer youth sizes! Shirts are $25/each + shipping, and all proceeds benefit DLF’s Child Care Fund.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys