Hello everyone,

Please take a moment to read about this opportunity from CLIR’s Digitizing Hidden Collections team:

CLIR is seeking moderators for the Slack discussions accompanying our November 13th event, “5 for 5: Conversations on Five Years of Digitizing Hidden Collections.” We’re also seeking backup moderators to cover or help with moderation duties as needed. See details on the role and our sign-up sheet

Session topics include successful partnerships, building strong networks, grant writing and project design, and collections in crisis, as well as a selection of funded project featurettes. Being a Slack moderator is an easy but helpful way to support these sessions and engage with  CLIR’s grant programs and grantee community.

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys