One last reminder: join us for the next #DLFteach Twitter chat on “Engaging
in the work of anti-racism in your library
<https://wiki.diglib.org/2020.10.20_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat>.”
It will take place tomorrow, October 20, at 8-9 p.m. Eastern / 7-8 p.m.
Central. Please see the description and conversation questions sent in the
earlier message or in the above link to the #DLFteach wiki page. Hope to
"see" you there!

In advance, please review the Digital Library Federation (DLF) Code of
Conduct, <https://www.diglib.org/about/code-of-conduct/> which we will
follow for the chat. You may also optionally read this post
<https://pegasuslibrarian.com/2020/06/reimagining-primary-source-searching-to-help-dismantle-institutional-racism.html>
by co-host Iris Jastram.