Hello everyone,

I have been working on a Youtube channel designed to teach digital
humanities how to code in Python for the past year. The videos are
specifically tailored to those with no prior experience coding. They are
also designed to address common problems humanists face in their research
and the Python solutions to those problems.

Once one finishes the Introduction to Python for DH playlist, other
playlists on the channel expose humanists to more advanced topics, from
social networks (NetworkX/Matplotlib and PyVis) to neural networks
(TensorFlow and Keras) to natural language processing (spaCy and CLTK, for
Latin) in Python. I thought you all, or perhaps humanists that you know,
would find these videos helpful.

Here is the link:

www.YouTube.com/PythonTutorialsforDigitalHumanities

Have a nice day,