Julien,

It looks like they have been moved to the ALA Office of Diversity,
Literacy, and Outreach (ODLOS)
http://www.ala.org/aboutala/offices/diversity/what-we-do

They have a Library Services to the Incarcerated and Detained interest
group that may be of use to you:
http://www.ala.org/aboutala/diversity/interest-groups

Michelle

--