If you were able to attend last week's DLF Forum, NDSA's #DigiPres20 or CLIR's Digitizing Hidden Collection's 5 for 5, we want to hear from you! Take a moment to complete our events survey and let us know about your experience. If you were not able to attend, recordings will be available in the coming weeks.

The Job Board and the Digest are taking a break next week! CLIR will be closed on Monday, November 23 through Friday, November 27. I will approve and post all new jobs and the digest will return the following week. I wish you all a safe holiday! – Erin

Librarian - Digital Scholarship, University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

Grants and Contracts Manager, CLIR

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org