Hello everyone,

Please join us tomorrow, Thursday, November 19 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT for our DLF Committee for Equity and Inclusion “open house” event. Participation in DLF-CEI, like all DLF groups is open to all, regardless of whether you’re affiliated with a DLF member institution or not.

See meeting call-in information below.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys