Hello Everyone!

I come bringing good news about *Code4Lib 2021*, which will be held *online*
from *March 22 - 26, 2021*!

The most exciting news (to C4L people) is at the bottom of this e-mail, but
we wanted to cover some important announcements.

*Diversity Scholarships / Financial Assistance Fund*

Each year, the Code4Lib community has come together to support the
Diversity Scholarships, for which we are tremendously grateful. We strive
to make Code4Lib accessible to all that want to attend, especially with
this year's conference being virtual.

Due to the ups and downs of the past year, we have chosen to direct our
financial support to those experiencing financial hardships and have
established the Financial Assistance Fund for this year. Anyone interested
in participating this year, but are challenged by the registration fee, can
apply for Financial Assistance once registration opens.

The money from this year's Angel Fund -- individual donations from the
Code4Lib community -- will go towards the Financial Assistance Fund. Also,
almost every level of general sponsorship allocates a portion of funds
towards the Financial Assistance Fund.

Learn more about the Financial Assistance Fund and available donation

*Sponsorship*
If your institution or organization is interested in sponsoring Code4Lib
2021, check out our levels of sponsorship at
https://2021.code4lib.org/prospectus/ and/or contact us at

We may be virtual, but we will have conference t-shirts!

*Conference Registration*
Conference registration will open at 12 p.m. EST / 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday,
January 20, 2021.

Registration Fees:
- Main Conference: *$49*
- Main Conference (after March 12): *$59*
- Post-Conference: Pricing & Details *Coming Soon*

For more details on registration, see:
https://2021.code4lib.org/general-info/attend

Thank you for reading this far! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Mary JinglewskI

Chair, Sponsorship Committee
Code4Lib 2021