Thanks, all, for your responses.  Quick clarification: my main interest
here is in seeing other libraries' policies governing the creation of
public-facing video content, whether marketing videos, tutorials, or
info-lit instruction.  Although I can understand how the discussion has
gone towards whether or not, and how, to caption videos, my interest is in
seeing policies.