On Dec 14, 2020, at 8:55 AM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>  * Technical Support Question #1: How can I get a list of all the
>>    HathiTrust identifiers pointing to items contributed by the
>>    University of Notre Dame?
>>
>>  * Technical Support Question #2: How do I limit the result of
>>    Question #1 to only items which are 100% free and open access to
>>    the world?
>>
>>  * Technical Support Question #3: How do I get a list of all
>>    HathiTrust identifiers which are 100% free and open access to the
>>    world AND owned by the University of Notre Dame?
>
> I think probably all of your questions can be answered though just
> downloading their full extract (their catalog dump) and querying the data.
> See https://www.hathitrust.org/hathifiles.
>
> You could contact their support email address too, listed on their contact
> info at https://www.hathitrust.org/contact.
>
> --
> Charlie Morris
> Penn State University Libraries

Charlie, thank you.

Downloading the latest & greatest HathiTrust full extraction catalog dump and "grepping" all the lines matching ^innd gives me a (short) list of the items contributed by Notre Dame. I can then use the HathiTrust Data API to actually get the PDF and OCR versions of the items. Moreover, I can use a similar process for other libraries. Even more, if desired, I could pour the full extraction into a database, index it, and then create a rudimentary HathiTrust search.

In any event, this works very very well. Again, thank you.

--
Eric Morgan