The waiting is over! If you were unable to attend or wanted to rewatch any of the conference sessions from the DLF Forum, NDSA's DigiPres, or Digitizing Hidden Collections 5 for 5, all of the recordings are now publicly available on Aviary, no login required! I know that I will be re-watching Dr. Stacey Patton's keynote speech and getting inspired all over again. Now to the first new job post of December!

Librarian for Japanese Studies, Duke University Libraries

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org