Hello All -

Do folks out there have formal outreach policies for their digital libraries (specifically, locally curated digital library collections), in particular, documented policies and guidelines for integrating their collections into research and teaching at their institution. ARL did a Speckit in 2014 in which they found only 6% of institutions they surveyed had such a formal policy. I’m wondering if that’s changed, and also hoping to get my hands on examples of such policies for part of a working group on primary source literacy at USC Libraries.

Thanks in advance!

-Curtis

Curtis Fletcher
Director of the Ahmanson Lab
Sidney Harman Academy for Polymathic Study
USC Libraries