I love it when I get to start a newsletter with good news. In November, CLIR and the HBCU Library Alliance received a planning grant from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation for a study on creating access to the historic collections found in HBCU libraries and archives. Now to the even better news for Job Board Digest readers: this project is now taking proposals for two consultant positions: Focus Group Facilitator and Interviewer. Research and assessment professionals and/or small teams are encouraged to apply. I have it on good authority that review of proposals will occur in mid-December.

If you can handle a bit more good news...here is the latest from the Job Board!

Assistant Professor, Digital Public History, University of Connecticut

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org