Hello,

Heidi Winkler, Alex Wermer-Colan, Martha Stuit, and I are talking about "Reflecting on your digital library pedagogy in a strange 2020, and what can #DLFteach do in 2021 to support you" in the next #DLFteach Twitter chat.

Description: How has your teaching practice changed this year? Join us to reflect on how your teaching went in 2020 and hear what other people have to say about their pedagogy. Then, we’ll look forward to what we can try next year.

When: 2 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

How and where? Questions will be tweeted from the @CLIRDLF handle on Twitter. Join in and follow by tweeting with and looking at the #DLFteach hashtag from your own account. All are welcome! You don't have to be involved in #DLFteach to participate.

Questions to be asked (er, tweeted) during the chat:

  1. Have certain kinds of teaching increased or decreased for you and/or your library this year?
  2. What surprised you about the changes in teaching this last year?
  3. What cool things have you seen people doing in their digital pedagogy since the pandemic started?
  4. What are you excited to try in your teaching next?
  5. What can #DLFteach do to support you in your goals?

Details are on our wiki: https://wiki.diglib.org/2020.12.15_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat

The Digital Library Pedagogy working group, also known as #DLFteach, is part of the Digital Library Federation (DLF). For this and all our work, we follow the DLF Code of Conduct (https://www.diglib.org/about/code-of-conduct/). Please review it prior to this online event and adhere to it during it.

Not available then? You can read the conversation afterwards! We’ll create archived versions of the chat and share them in the days afterward.

Thanks,

Nicholas Homenda

Co-facilitator, DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group

Digital Initiatives Librarian

Indiana University Bloomington Libraries

1320 East 10th Street, Room W501

Bloomington, IN 47405

(812) 855-2449