Calling all teachers, instructors, and workshop leaders! Do you want to get more involved in the Digital Library Federation (DLF) community of practice for digital library pedagogy? The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Working Group (better known as #DLFteach) is looking for leaders to fill the following roles.

#DLFteach Twitter chat coordinator

#DLFteach project leaders (typically two per project)

To help you decide whether this opportunity is right for you, we’ve put together this FAQ:

What kinds of projects does #DLFteach work on?

How can I learn more about the past or future work of #DLFteach?

Do I have to be affiliated with a DLF member institution to participate in #DLFteach or take on a leadership role?

We welcome expressions of interest from individuals, as well as pairs. Please let us know what role you’re interested in and why. If you’re interested in becoming a project leader, tell us what kind of project you have in mind — it’s okay if you’re in the early stages! You can draw upon ideas above, or propose something else entirely. To express interest in the role of Twitter chat coordinator or project leader, write to Heidi Winkler ([log in to unmask]) and Nick Homenda ([log in to unmask]) by close of business on Friday, December 18.

Heidi Winker & Nick Homenda

#DLFteach Working Group Co-Facilitators

***

Heidi Winkler, MSIS