Dear all,

As the Open Preservation Foundation’s tenth-anniversary year comes to an
end, we are pleased to publish our End of Year Highlights. 2020 has been
one of our busiest years yet: we have launched a number of exciting new
initiatives as well as delivering our core development and best practice
activities, all while adapting to new challenges that have changed our way
of life and working practices almost beyond recognition.

Throughout 2020, we have continued to bring people together to address
prevalent challenges in digital preservation, and this report is a
celebration of the people, initiatives, and collaborative spirit that have
made the OPF’s tenth year so memorable.
Read the report
<https://openpreservation.org/wp-content/uploads/public/resources/annual-reports/2020/OPF_EndofYearHighlights_2020_1.0.pdf>.

Kind regards,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/>