From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Thomas Guignard
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 2:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Literature on the future of library systems

Dear code4lib friends,

I'm looking for literature and pertinent analyses (not necessarily scholarly articles) on what could be the evolution of library management systems in the future. I'm thinking more in terms of features than in business/consolidation terms. Any good pointers?

Many thanks, and apologies for cross-posting.
Thomas