Dear Colleagues ~

JSTOR and Portico, under the aegis of JSTOR Labs, have been working for several years to develop Constellate<https://tdm-pilot.org/>, a robust, scalable mechanism for institutions to teach text analytics and researchers to analyze archival content.  Constellate replaces the dataset creation and metadata delivery capabilities of JSTOR's Data for Research (DfR); provides a series visualization tools for textual analysis; and delivers an integrated analytics lab for learning and teaching text analysis - with seamless integration to content in the JSTOR and Portico archives.

I'd like to invite you to join me and the Constellate team to learn more about the project's progress and how your library can participate in a free beta evaluation at two webinars:

*        Tuesday, January 26 11am-12 pm EST (register here<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8366103024150216207?source=C4Lib>)

*        Thursday, January 28 4pm-5pm EST (register here<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6134165888036575248?source=C4Lib>)

I am always happy to answer any questions and if you are particularly interested, feel free to join our email group<https://ithaka.groups.io/g/tdm-jstor-portico> to stay abreast of our developments and participate in text analytics chatter.

All the best.

~ Amy

--
Amy J. Kirchhoff
Constellate Text Analytics Business Manager / Portico, JSTOR