The University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries and Chazen Museum of Art seek a Library Application Developer to work with a team to preserve the digital resources created by museums, archives, and other curators of cultural artifacts on campus.  The developer will build administrative interfaces and supporting workflow components of our digital preservation platform.

This two-year position can be performed remotely and does not require relocation to Madison, although Madison is a very nice place to live.  If you are thinking about a career or next gig working in digital preservation, this would be a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and to contribute to our cultural heritage mission.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/46903-library-application-developer