Jess Farrell, Sheridan Sayles, Meg Tuomala, and I are proud to announce the release of the BitCuratorEdu Guidelines for Hosting Remote Internships

These guidelines are aimed at information professionals who wish to provide remote internship opportunities to students who seek practical experience in digital curation and preservation. Although the need for remote internships has recently increased due to COVID-19, hopefully these guidelines will also support ongoing efforts to offer remote internships for students and host institutions that are geographically separated.

We are very grateful for those individuals who submitted comments and suggested changes during our review period (October 22 - November 20, 2020) - this feedback was invaluable.

For more information on the BitCuratorEdu project, please see the project website: https://bitcuratoredu.web.unc.edu/.

--
Hannah Wang | she/her/hers
Educopia Institute