Registration is now open for ‘Experiments with object and face recognition algorithms on historic photos of the National Archives of Estonia’. This webinar takes place on Wednesday 27 January at 14:00 CET.

Overview

In the National Archives of Estonia some object and face recognition algorithms and techniques have been tested and implemented on the historic photos of the archives. The webinar describes the work done and shows the implementations in live systems.

Speakers

Sven Lepa and Lauri Leht, National Archives of Estonia

Registration

Registration is now open to the community! Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to hear when new webinars are announced.

OPF members receive priority registration and exclusive access to our archive of webinar recordings. Learn more about OPF membership.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation