(This message is cross-posted and sent on behalf of our new #DLFteach twitter chat coordinator, Hillary Richardson)

Hello!

Mark your calendars for our slate of 2021 #DLFTeach twitter chats!

We are also looking for hosts and additional topic ideas for the 2021 chats. If you have an idea for a topic, or you're interested in hosting a chat, propose your ideas here

For other questions or comments, contact this year's #DLFTeach Twitter Chat Coordinator, Hillary Richardson (hi!), at [log in to unmask]

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Associate Professor

Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy

Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women

1100 College Street, MUW-1625

Columbus, MS 39701

662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com

Need research help? Set up an appointment!

pronouns: she/her/hers

***

Heidi Winkler, MSIS

Digital Services Librarian