This contains the corrected link to sign up for the Zoom meeting:

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrc-Gvrz0rHdCSKRDIi_32U23X4THmSuf4

Apologies!

****

Our thanks to everyone who attended the open meeting in December. The
video of that meeting is now available on DCMI's youtube account. [0]

DCMI is holding a second open meeting to accommodate the Asia/Pacific
community. This meeting will be held at 05:00 UTC. Some local times are:

* San Francisco (PST): Feb 17 9pm,
* Berlin (CET): Feb 18 6am,
* Singapore (SGT): Feb 18 1pm,
* Tokyo (JST): Feb 18 2pm,
* Sydney (AEDT): Feb 18 4pm,
* Wellington (NZDT): Feb 18 6pm

We hope you can attend. Sign up on Zoom at this URL and you will be
given the link for the meeting.

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrc-Gvrz0rHdCSKRDIi_32U23X4THmSuf4

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with
instructions for joining the meeting.

This meeting will include some updates to the work of the DCMI Tabular
Application Profile. We expect to release a beta version in the near future.

There is a primer [1] for the proposed profile template [2] and a
vocabulary definition document. [3] We also have some proofs of concept
in the "examples" folder. [4]

Discussion and work plans are at the project mailing list [5] and in
github issues [6]. We welcome any and all participation in the work.

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDsJU5P5xQY
[1] https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPprimer.md
[2] https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPtemplate.csv
[3] https://github.com/dcmi/dctap/blob/main/TAPvocabulary.md