Please excuse cross postings
*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

OLAC needs you!

Would you like to give back to OLAC and our community? OLAC is currently seeking a candidate for treasurer. The Treasurer is the financial lifeblood of  OLAC! The Treasurer manages OLAC's financial affairs and provides financial support for decisions made by the Board. Many of our meetings are now virtual and you receive a stipend for any in person meetings. To become a candidate, any OLAC personal member can submit a letter of nomination indicating the position for which they wish to run. The letter should include a brief description of pertinent qualifications and professional activities. Please email requested nomination materials to Mary Huismann ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), OLAC Election Committee chair.

For more information on the duties of elected officers, see the OLAC Handbook: http://olacinc.org/olac-handbook-and-bylaws
All OLAC personal members are eligible to serve and self-nominations are highly encouraged. Feel free to contact incumbent officers for more information about OLAC. If you would like to nominate a colleague, please be sure that person is willing to serve. The revised deadline for nominations is Friday, February 12, 2021.