From: Becky Yoose <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:54 AM
Subject: Code4Lib 2021 Call for Talent!
To: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

hi all,

Code4Lib 2021 is fast approaching. In keeping with the sharing ethos of
past events we want to highlight what makes Code4Lib Code4Lib - the
community! In lieu of a traditional conference reception, the conference is
hosting a *Community Gathering* on the first night of the main
conference, *March
22nd, from 6 pm to 7 pm Eastern Daylight Time*.

We can’t have a Community Gathering without the community, so we need your
help. Do you have an interesting hobby, a unique talent, or a rare
collection of something? If so, let us know! This is a perfect opportunity
to show off those unique skills you have been fine tuning.

You can choose to do a three, five, or ten minute set - share as much as
you’d like.  Please fill out the interest form
<https://forms.gle/z9RPURMRzEoW3ZHY7> by March 1st if you want to be part
of this exciting adventure!

If you have any questions about the format before you fill out the form,
please email [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
The Code4Lib 2021 Social Activities Committee

PS - For those code4libbers who are impacted by the widespread power
outages and severe weather, please keep safe and warm out there. The
code4lib Discord, IRC, and Slack are here if you need to ping other
community members for something.